To have and to hold: the essential guide for stylish brides.
1. Native Polish // Crescent City weddings call for local flair. Finish off your look with New Orleans' own vegan, 7-free polish line, Native Polish. Consider sophisticated colors including Upperline, Mid-City Magic or Native Noir to suit your gown, and your bridal posse. The Crescent Wedding Krewe three-pack of polishes makes the perfect bachelorette or shower gift.
2. I Do Krewe // Welcome wedding guests to the Big Easy in a big way with Louisiana-inspired welcome bags. Build your bags online, and let I Do Krewe do the rest – from assembly to coordination with hotels and delivery. Choose from decorative oyster shells, pralines and more. Keep spreading the local love with Bridesmaid Boxes and Groomsmen Gifts, too (coming soon). Take 10% off with TIDBITS10.
3. Mignon Faget // For a classic Southern wedding shower tradition, consider a set of sterling silver wedding cake pulls. The 9-piece classic heirloom set was designed by Mignon for her own daughter's wedding. The charms are inserted into a tier of cake with the ribbons hanging out, and attending single women choose a ribbon to reveal their future.
4. The Honeymoon Bag // No one’s ever called you subtle. Make waves with your waterside ensemble with the raffia Baci bag from Jacquemus in beige, big enough to carry a lifetime’s possessions. The French designer's accessory is inspired by the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
5. The Second Line Parasol // Kate Spade New York's "Love Is In The Air" clear umbrella is the perfect way to shield off the sun, and to remember your wedding day on every rainy day in your happily ever after.
7. The Bridesmaid Dresses // Discover BHLDN, Anthropologie's wedding brand, and select from brand new Jenny Yoo bridesmaid dresses in on-trend shades like whisper blue (pictured), whipped apricot, cabernet and sea glass.